- Snehadeepam Charitable Society is committed to the ethical collection, retention and use of information that you provide to us about yourself (‘Personal Information’) on this site www.Snehadeepam.com (‘Site’).
- Your Personal Information may comprise the following:
Your email and mailing address
Your telephone number
Your payment processing details
Limited personal details
Any other data as website may require
- Collection of Information
- Site Browsing: You browse the Site anonymously. We do not require you to identify yourself or reveal any Personal Information while browsing through the Site. However, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Site or interact with us without supplying us with Personal Information. For instance, you would not be able to transact at the Site or make any donations at the Site, without providing the Site with Personal Information.
- While you are browsing through the Site, the Site’s operating system may automatically record some general information (‘General Information’) about your visit such as:
The date and time you visit the Site, along with the address of the previous website your were visiting, if you linked to us from another website
The type of browser you are using (such as Internet Explorer)
Which ‘hit’ it is on the Site
- The General Information is not Personal Information. Website’s tracking system does not record personal information about individuals or link this information to any Personal Information collected from you.
- The General Information is used by Snehadeepam for statistical analysis, for tracking overall traffic patterns on the Site and to gauge the public interest in Snehadeepam Charitable Society and the Site. Snehadeepam Charitable Society may share such General Information with any person.
- Usage of Information
Personal information will be used by Snehadeepam Charitable Society for internal purposes including the following:
- Sending you internal emails, features, promotional material, surveys, brochures, catalogues reminders for donations, regular updates on the utilization of donations by Snehadeepam Charitable Society and other updates.
- Processing your donations to Snehadeepam Charitable Society on the Site.
- Receipt for donations made by you to Snehadeepam
- Maintaining an internal confidential database of all the Personal Information collected from visitors to the Site.
- Evaluating and administering the Site and Snehadeepam ’s activities, responding to any problems that may arise and gauging visitor trends on the Site.
- Disclosure of Personal Information by Snehadeepam Charitable Society
- Within Snehadepam, access to Personal Information collected by Snehadeepam Charitable Societywill be given only to those persons who are authorized by Snehadeepam. Snehadeepam Charitable Society will provide access to third parties for inter alia entering and managing Personal Information in Snehadeepam’s Database, processing your donations preparing address labels, sending emails, which require such third parties to have access to your Personal Information.
- Snehadeepam Charitable Society may share Personal Information with any of persons who are associated with Snehadeepam, including companies and non-governmental organizations affiliated with Snehadeepam Charitable Society in any manner. Snehadeepam Charitable Societywill retain ownership rights over such information and will share only such portions of the Personal Information as it deems fit.
- Snehadeepam Charitable Societyis not liable in any manner whatsoever for the loss, damage(whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to you by the misuse of your Personal Information by a third party who is not an employee of
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein or any other contract between you and snehadeepam, Snehadeepam Charitable Society reserves the right to disclose any Personal Information about you without notice or consent as needed to satisfy any requirement of law, regulation, legal request or legal investigation, to conduct investigations of breaches of law, to protect the Site, to protect Snehadeepam Charitable Society and its property, to fulfill your requests, to protect our visitors and other persons and if required by the policy of Snehadepam Charitable Society.
- Snehadeepam Charitable Society endeavors to use up-to-date security measures to protect your Personal Information.
- Snehadeepam Charitable Society however does not make any express or implied warranty with respect to the security measures that it may employ from time to time for the protection of the Personal Information.
- Copyright Protection
All content on this Site including graphics, text, icons, interfaces, logos, images and software is the property of Snehadeepam Charitable Society and/or its content suppliers and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The arrangement and compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of Snehadeepam Charitable Society and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. Permission is given to use the resources of this Site only for the purposes of making enquiries, making a donation. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this Site can only be made with the express permission of Snehadeepam. All other trademarks, brands and copyrights other than those belonging to Snehadeepam Charitable Society belong to their respective owners and are their property.
Your access to and use of this website (www.Snehadeepam.com) referred to as ‘Site’ is subject to the prescribed terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Snehadeepam Charitable Society are superseded and of no force or effect.